Thursday 16 June 2016

Kasich on Trump: ‘I just can’t do it’

(Politico) John Kasich is in agony over his decision last year to support the eventual Republican nominee and the current reality that Donald Trump is his party’s presumptive standard-bearer.

“You know, it’s painful. It’s painful. You know, people even get divorces, you know? I mean, sometimes, things come out that, look, I’m sorry that this has happened,” the Ohio governor said in an interviewaired Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “But we’ll see where it ends up. I’m not making any final decision yet, but at this point, I just can’t do it.”

Asked by host Joe Scarborough whether he would recommend to House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) that they “think long and hard” about their support of Trump, Kasich replied, “You know politics. They don’t care what I think.”


from PropagandaGuard https://propagandaguard.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/kasich-on-trump-i-just-cant-do-it/




from WordPress https://toddmsiebert.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/kasich-on-trump-i-just-cant-do-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment