Thursday 23 June 2016

Dem candidate spends Father’s Day celebrating abortion

(Progressives Today) “This Father’s Day, I am proud to fight alongside NARAL Pro-Choice America and the countless other allies of reproductive freedom. I am dedicated to supporting and protecting a woman’s right to make her own decisions about whether, when, and with whom to grow a family” says Brad Avakian at the beginning of an op ed he penned on Father’s Day for something called Refinery 29.

He continues with “Like every dad, I want my children, Nathan and Claire, to have equal opportunities in life. Reproductive freedom is important to making this possible — and there is no reproductive freedom without access to safe and legal abortion. I trust my daughter to make the best decision for her future. If this ever means she decides to terminate a pregnancy, I want her to know that I am there for her. And I want the laws of our nation to protect her right to make this decision and get the medical care she needs.”

Avakian is the current Bureau Of Labor and Industry commissioner and is running for Oregon Secretary Of State.


from PropagandaGuard https://propagandaguard.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/dem-candidate-spends-fathers-day-celebrating-abortion/




from WordPress https://toddmsiebert.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/dem-candidate-spends-fathers-day-celebrating-abortion/

No comments:

Post a Comment