Wednesday 29 June 2016

Benghazi victim’s mother slams Clinton as ‘liar’

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, one of four Americans killed in Benghazi, responded to the just-released congressional findings about the September 11, 2012, terrorist attacks with a scathing assessment of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, starting with a label of her as a “liar.”

Smith’s remarks came as Clinton said it was “time to move on” from Benghazi, when four Americans were dead, and leave the investigations behind.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

“It is definitely not time to move on,” Smith said, during a “Risk & Reward With Deirdre Bolton” interview on Fox Business Network. “It is has not been dealt with. All they said, all they reported, I imagine, I haven’t seen the report yet, but all the reporting is what Hillary told them. And I say she lied to them.”

Smith also said “Hillary is a liar” who ought to be in jail, Breitbart reported.

She went on: “I would like to see Hillary in stripes. I think she ought to be made to acknowledge what she did and she has not. So far, all she has done is lied, and people are believing her. I know different, because I talked to my son, and he told me what was happen[ing]. She is not acknowledging that … In fact, she promised to get back to me and tell me what happened. But all I got out of her, and her group of State Department people is that I am not a part of the immediate family, so they don’t have to tell me anything.”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

And then Smith spoke directly to Clinton, calling her out several times for her deceptions.

“Hillary,” she said, “I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV, calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”


from PropagandaGuard https://propagandaguard.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/benghazi-victims-mother-slams-clinton-as-liar/




from WordPress https://toddmsiebert.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/benghazi-victims-mother-slams-clinton-as-liar/

No comments:

Post a Comment