Wednesday 30 November 2016

Trump leaving business to ‘fully focus’ on presidency

(POLITICO) President-elect Donald Trump announced Wednesday morning that he will leave his “great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country” in the White House.

The Manhattan billionaire made the announcement on Twitter and said he will hold a formal press conference to discuss it further on Dec. 15.

“I will be holding a major news conference in New York City with my children on December 15 to discuss the fact that I will be leaving my,” Trump wrote on social media, breaking his announcement up into multiple posts. “Great business in total in order to fully focus on running the country in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! While I am not mandated to ….do this under the law, I feel it is visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest with my various businesses.”


from PropagandaGuard https://propagandaguard.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/trump-leaving-business-to-fully-focus-on-presidency/




from WordPress https://toddmsiebert.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/trump-leaving-business-to-fully-focus-on-presidency/

No comments:

Post a Comment